Areas of Law
Why Sarinas Legal
December 13, 2016
How do you choose a No Win No Fee Law Firm?
Here are 5 reasons you should choose us.
1. Your work is done by an experienced lawyer and not an unqualified paralegal.
2. We charge a fixed fee and not an hourly rate. We tell you what the fee will be before we start. Other law firms charge by absurd hourly rates. Hourly rates are open to manipulation and fudging.
3. We don’t charge you an additional uplift fee. Other firms charge an additional 25%-50% on top of their hourly rate plus charging more for photocopying, fax, and emails. All of this adds up.
4. File velocity: Your claim is progressed as quickly as possible.
5. Strategy Development: Every case is unique: We strategize an action plan that pulls together all the pieces of evidence that we need to maximise your prospects of success.
Give me a call to see if you qualify for our No Win No Fee service.
Our first consultation is free and terms and conditions apply.
This publication is intended as general information only and not specific legal advice. All liability is specifically disclaimed for reliance on same. Seek professional legal advice.
“Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.”
Lawyers Townsville, Lawyers Brisbane, Family Law,
Checks needed against abuse of accountability by government
October 23, 2019
Man sues for gender discrimination when less qualified female gets job - Wins $390,000
March 21, 2018
The Effect of Coronavirus on Contracts. Who bears the risk?
March 27, 2020
THE DANGERS OF "DIY" WILL KITS - PART 2
February 24, 2020
THE DANGERS OF "DIY" WILL KITS - PART 1
ALL WASHED UP: $4.2 million in penalties ordered against former car wash franchisor Geowash and two executives
Trivago misled consumers about hotel room rates
HANGING UP ON "CLAIM FARMERS"
Winning Strategies in Family Law
October 1, 2019
How effective legal strategies turn the tables ...
September 26, 2019
Can you force a developer to consent to solar panels on your roof?
September 19, 2019
March 2020 (1)
February 2020 (5)
October 2019 (2)
September 2019 (2)
August 2019 (3)
May 2019 (1)
February 2019 (2)
April 2018 (2)
March 2018 (5)
October 2017 (2)
September 2017 (2)
July 2017 (3)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (1)
December 2016 (7)
November 2016 (2)
October 2016 (1)
September 2016 (3)
July 2016 (1)
June 2016 (3)